Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refills getting Used up

Started by LegendKiller07 [2002207] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
LegendKiller07 [2002207]

Hi.I am a newbie to torn and when i was doing my crimes,the nerve bar automatically refilled and took one of my refills away.
Same thing happened with the energy bar.Now i have 18 left.I was saving the.And i did not even touch the refills bar.
Marc [24377]

I don't see any way of your refills automatically being used, apart from you accidentally clicking the buttons.

I'll see if Cheburn can see if anything went wrong, but I'm guessing it'll just show you used the button.

As I've not had a sidebar refill before, I'm not sure; is there a confirmation? Maybe we can add one in before it's used?
LegendKiller07 [2002207]

yes i know that is the logical explanation but the thing was i logged in torn and began surfing the net and when came back to torn's screen saw one refill used up and full energy.Same thing happened with nerve as my nerve bar went to 0,it automatically increased to 15 with another refill used up
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

@LegendKiller07

You mentioned you went off and browsed the net. Do you toggle through multiple open tabs using keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl + TAB keys by any chance?

Thanks
LegendKiller07 [2002207]

not really,one of the time i was on the torn homepage and doing the crimes when it automatically used the refill.The other time i had switched to a different page and did not use ctrl+tab
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff

The reason for asking is the only way this could have happened (to my knowledge) is via a direct mouse click or tabbing quickly, which after 5 or 6 tabs, would set the focus onto the refill [E] link in the sidebar. If you then hit enter on your keyword this would have refilled your Energy.

Without there being any other reports of this across the site, there's nothing really we can do to investigate.