The gym will still use your energy on 0 energy value in the amount field. -_-
0 Gym values
Started by bcfcespley [181564] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Yeah, 1 is the minimum you can train. I wouldn't have thought anyone would have needed to enter and train "0".
The gym will still use your energy on 0 energy value in the amount field. -_-
Indeed it does. I'll pass to Chedburn
Yeah, 1 is the minimum you can train. I wouldn't have thought anyone would have needed to enter and train "0".
Cool function, wish I'd known this before.
I guess we can have the 'Train' button disable when "0" is entered, or automatically change the 0 to a 1. (Front end changes). Will see what the devs think.
This issue was fixed. Changes will be applied on the LIVE in the next release.