98 replies · 674 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I remembered my first few days in Torn...It was harsh...but I managed to pump through! How? With the other kind citizens of Torn! I remember my first million...amazing...Now, I'm letting bigger levels DONATE money, weapons, items, and properties and when a newbie wants to receive a donation...ask! The donation box is below and transactions are also listed! You kind hearted citizens out there can help the new members of Torn! I even added a few of my own! But newbies...Don't be too greedy!
MONEY BANK: $750,000 From: CoolKeann and Morilla
DONATION BOX: This box is empty...
DONATION FORM: 1) Donate the items, weapons, cash, properties by giving it to @CoolKeann with the message: 'For the Newbies' 2) Notify the thread by Copying and Pasting the message after donating. 3) DONE! Your donation will soon be listed and make sure because NO BACKSIES!
ACCEPTANCE FORM:
Note: DONATION acceptance will be limited to newbies from Level 1-10 and when accepting money, you can get a max. of $100,000 and no more! And you can only accept once so choose wisely because you can only get 2 items from the item box! So how do you get donations?
Name: Level: Days in Torn: Money to Accept (optional): Items to Accept (optional): Extra Note(s)/Message (optional):
Enjoy your new items and cash, newbies and thank you for your cooperation, donors! I'm sure the Newbies will absolutely love your support to the new generation of Torn! Thank you and I'm @CoolKeann! So long!
guys help would be appreciated. thanks Name:LegendKiller07 Level:6 Days in Torn:2 Money to Accept (optional):100,000 Items to Accept (optional): Extra Note(s)/Message (optional):Thanks to everyone for donating
Name: maeko Level: 4 Days in Torn: 11 Extra Note(s)/Message (optional): Thanks a lot to CoolKeann for starting out a thread like this and to all the donators as well! We really appreciate it!