i just started racing. I'm level 12 and can afford probably all of the e class cars. I just want to know which was the best to buy. Please post your opinions. I would prefer if experienced racers could post please.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
i just started racing. I'm level 12 and can afford probably all of the e class cars. I just want to know which was the best to buy. Please post your opinions. I would prefer if experienced racers could post please.
I recommend a Honda Civic. But it really doesn't matter. You can get through E class with any car without doing any upgrades, and if you're racing often, you won't be in E class for very long.