Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Coding visible during fights

Started by NubCake [602621] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

NubCake [602621]

I didn't see any posts about it, so I decided to compile some screenshots with two different occasions with two different people, using different weapons as well.
All I did was attack someone Duke wanted me to attack. It popped up in every attempt I made to defeat them. After I did, I decided to see if it would happen again with someone else. It did.
I use the latest Google Chrome, Windows 10, Pc.
Screenshots:
First occurrence - https://gyazo.com/30f679d9f52e74c76470c66a72012816
S
econd - https://gyazo.com/e73f2317c4cca3faa3cba3ebce46a084
T
hird - https://gyazo.com/0216df86cc28c597c9a3cc3d9c05c9c4
F
ourth - https://gyazo.com/1d23cf7738a5e77224718b594eac6018

I
haven't had the energy or time to test it out on anyone else, just thought i'd quickly post what I saw.