Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Shut Down

Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in Graveyard.

76 replies · 970 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
77
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lisa96 [1734478]

Imagine you come onto torn one day and their was no page, all the people you had talked too for years daily you would never hear from again unless you had them on social media and it probably still wouldn't be the same +++ all the time and money people put into this game obviously one day it's going too shut down a lot of people probably only have friends on here
Lisa96 [1734478]

It's actually pretty sad if you think about it lol, I feel bad for people with no friends IRL tho and get away from things on here
Henryk_Batuta [1563474]

I saw thread title and was so scared ... :o I thought its already happening :o my life would change so much Im not sure if I could handle the change :o
please dont make so negative threads :S
Lisa96 [1734478]

Its not really negative it's just about what people would do if they had wasted years off daily play and having friends on here when it will eventually be shut down I wasn't trying to be negative
Justine [1868765]

I wouldn't call them wasted years. I would be upset, but at least I would have had fun, made friends, had goal and accomplished them. Just like any other game or hobby. But I honestly hope Torn doesn't shut down -- I've enjoyed not sleeping a full night in over a year so I don't waste e. And also dressing my cat up for profile pictures...
Lisa96 [1734478]

I know what you mean but some people have very close friends on here like best friends especially if they have talked for years every day it would be a shame for one day to wake up and you never hear from them again would be like a friend IRL moving away randomly without telling you ..
DeathDiviner [1729232]

I'm getting sad just reading this thread....

The sudden and intense realisation that actually there is a 'real life' after all...

And one day...

One day I'm going to have to experience it....

I don't think I'll ever be ready for that day.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Its always sad when a game you like closes. 2 really good ones as good as this one closed i was very sad. Different sorts of games a space game and a music band management simulation :S