Hello, played for 10 years. Referred username Lakota who reached level 15 so far and don't know how or why I didn't get credit and also new player ambit today and there was no option to refer me when he signed up. Just trying to grow the user base in this amazing game, thanks in advance.
Referrals
Started by twofazed [298297] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Hello, played for 10 years. Referred username Lakota who reached level 15 so far and don't know how or why I didn't get credit and also new player ambit today and there was no option to refer me when he signed up. Just trying to grow the user base in this amazing game, thanks in advance.
Please have Lakota post here confirming they used your referral link and we'll see what we can do
i used Twofazed referral.
User ambit possibly messed up the referral link aswell would like that one too if possible. Thanks in advance
Please ask them to post here too
Hey there, yeah I can confirm that twofazed refered me.
I'll pass this to Clansdancer to see if anything can be done
There is nothing I can do about the level 16 - we don't fix them past 90 days of signing up.
I will fix Ambit's - in future please be sure you actually give them the correct referral link to use when signing up.