Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hacking

Started by Eagle-Eye [379736] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Eagle-Eye [379736]

Quick question, how come Hacking doesn't contribute to Computer Crimes?

Because surely that's the 'section' it should come under?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

...it does?

Least it was when I did it back in the day as I remember getting many of my computer merits from it xD If it was changed then I'd bug report it honestly as it makes sense to do so.

I have no way to test now though as I'd rather not risk my PA built nerve xD
Marc [24377]

I'll give it a test!

But no, seriously, does it come under fraud? Hacking in itself doesn't contribute to your funds, only the element of fraud (e.g., ransomware) must, maybe that's the reason behind it?

If you can file a bug report with what it does come under, I'll confirm it for Ched to see if it's done incorrectly
Eagle-Eye [379736]

Hi Marc,

bogie was right, it does come under 'Computer Crimes'

I'm sure for some reason when I used to do them it didn't though, like Grif said, he thinks it comes under 'Other'

I've confirmed it by completed one, and comparing my record. I probably should have done that first.

/closed