Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gane over

Started by zakattak418 [1953688] on in Fun & Games.

701 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 702 / 702 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DonDantoni [500544]

RABBLE RABBLE!! Sooooo 1 sleeps more till the stuff hits the proverbial.

I have a nice pillow here, any one want to exchange something for it?
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

Well poor Six seems to be losing more then he expected, maybe you should be nice and let him use it. He might painfully need it more then the rest of us. I will see if I can find something for you as payment
rainbowsaurus [1884204]

I know how you feel. as a paleontologist, I don't feel comfortable getting close enough to examine their bones. But then i'd like to see them try to chase after me if they had no bones! >.>
Daisy3 [730750]

haha....okay DrRain...we'll tag team em and see if I can extract their teeth while you try to take out their feet and leg bones...cant' run and can't bite!! I'll hit em up with novocaine first! :P
Kuro [1958127]

That wasn't Rick's idea! And it's supposed to be a secret! Damn there go my experiments with the 'wild'