Is it allowed for the same person to keep attacking u, take your money and land u in hospital? of course I am going to attack back but I can't enjoy playing the game if I am always in hospital because of the same person
same person keeps attacking me
Started by karen_de_Pointe [2001063] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Michi [1922819]
· 5 likes ·
Yes it's pretty much allowed. Maybe think about if you said/did anything wrong and apologize for it. This isn't always the case but it happens a lot. I think I remember being mugged over and over again by a guy … - Mercenary [1993692]
· 4 likes ·
Karen, honey. You should totally just relax breath its ok i know its frustrating. FIrst thing you gotta do is , track this f**kers IP adress, if you cant do it go online and pay one of those russian or …
Is it allowed for the same person to keep attacking u, take your money and land u in hospital? of course I am going to attack back but I can't enjoy playing the game if I am always in hospital because of the same person
Yes it's pretty much allowed. Maybe think about if you said/did anything wrong and apologize for it. This isn't always the case but it happens a lot. I think I remember being mugged over and over again by a guy when I was new then we talked and got along nicely. I've also seen a new player be attacked by another new player over and over for no reason. In that case it's best to ignore them and not give them any satisfaction from it. Use your energy to train then they'll be losing to you.
No I never said or did anything wrong they just started attacking. I am level 4 and they are level 5. It really takes the enjoyment out of the game. Thanks for the advice. I will just ignore them, maybe then they might stop.
I had the same thing happen to me. They would mug me a couple times a day and get about 1-10k each time, but they kept doing it. I just trained and after about a week I was getting defends whenever they attacked. If someone is attacking they are not training.
bounty the f**k out of em ; ) Train up and sort em out proper. If there wasteing there cash attacking you they wont be much good soon. Join a fac make some friends and then bully the bully. Keep with it the game is about to get so much better.
read up on ways to protect your money, there are many such thread in this Q/A forum and in the Tutorials forum, it's a good skill to have to be able to search out that info and find it, because there is alot more to be had.
when he mugs you and gets $0 a few times in a row, and you just ignore it, it will stop pretty quickly.
As somebody already pointed out, if he is attacking he isn't training. So ignore him, take your med kits (work on that merit) and keep training. Then you'll pass him and his attacks will work in your favor.
Thanks everyone for the advice :)
I'm really sorry, I accidentally down rated this... It's sound advice
Well done!Lol
The gym is your friend. Train your stats with some balance though just having 1 big stat and 3 low stats is far worse than having 3 or 4 stats the same size but a lower total than the 1 stat player.
As many said just train over and over so that when they're using their energy to attack you'll be training getting past their stats making them unable to beat you
A sound method to neutralize people like this is to literally smother them in kindness until it's the only thing on their mind.
It will be a lot more draining for you than actually training and taking their satisfaction away but it always works if you keep at it. A message costs no money or energy.
maybe don't let them know it gets to you though.
Personally I've always believed in the method of just ignoring them.
If they know they are getting to you, they know they are succeeding at their goal. If you just simply 100% ignore them, they will get bored from getting no reaction out of you and find someone else to pick on.
That's why it's such a draining method. You have to be so kind that they're smothered beyond the level of enjoying giving you a hard time.
Ignoring would be easier for a lot of other people.
Ignoring, training, smothering etc. whatever way you go about it has to be something you can actually do.
Karen, honey. You should totally just relax breath its ok i know its frustrating. FIrst thing you gotta do is , track this f**kers IP adress, if you cant do it go online and pay one of those russian or chinese hackers to do it for you. When you find his address, pack some heat, wear a balaclava, for stealth of course, get a diamond bladed knife (diamonds don't have to be real), then flexible body armor or a bulet proof vest will do, then a nice BT MP 9 will do and make sure you buy bullets . Then when you get to his house attack at night! Slice that f**ker up, shoo 'em up! And leave a note, like "You touch me again, ill cut of your balls".
HEHE
remember if u get put in jail somebody from torn will bust you out in 2 minutes
If the diamonds aren't real, what is the point of having a diamond bladed knife?
Just get a macana instead, if you can't afford a real dbk.