Do you have a persona on Torn? Do they have a theme song? Because I do.
Theme songs
Started by Angel_Dust [1966907] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 2 likes ·
O
Do you have a persona on Torn? Do they have a theme song? Because I do.
Benny hill for me I reckon...minus the nekkid ladies [:cry:]
Heh, nice.
What an original idea Mad Dummy.
going by Roleplay and a search :
Louis de Pointe's decision
But lets get real this is more like me
The real Louis de Pointe
These are all interesting theme songs. Likes for everyone!
O
Probably applies to all of us.
Mine would be Capitan by almost accounted for
Only when I find myself in Global Chat when a DB drops.
i will get it
.