Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary weapon effects

Started by Deadly [1985253] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deadly [1985253]

So I was in an attack when I tried to use pepper spray on the guy and it said it was ineffective even though it has worked for me every time. I was wondering what is required to get the attackers temporary weapon be rendered ineffective

[image: prnt.sc]
mug [553318] Committee Committee

If your enemy has a Wielding mask or a Motorcycle helmet it blocks out tear gas and pepper spray.

smoke grenades and flash bangs will still work for temporary weapons that hinder their stats.