done
closed
Started by ___2 [1882280] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 55
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
illuminani [2000768] ×1 FernwehDesu [2002422] ×1 Syzle [2002657] ×1 joethehobo [2002782] ×1 Nyave [2002851] ×1 Wolfie [2003328] ×1 567321 [2003351] ×1 Dust2 [2003427] ×1
done
I need plz ,
I'm 24 days but below level 10?
This would be a great help thanks.
I just start playing. I m new. Please give me. I want it.
Thank you for your chance ^^
Yes please!
Me too
some stuff would be appreciated
Hi...?
You sent a Parcel to FernwehDesu with the message: give away freebie :)
Mentions: FernwehDesu [2002422]
This is awesome, thanks for doing this!
Could I have something? Thank you
Hi! Can I please have something? Thx
Could I have something as well please? Thanks!
EDIT: 20 days old atm of this post tho
Just got mugged. Any help you can give would be awesome.
You sent a Parcel to illuminani.
Sorry sarah_w. U r out.
You sent a Parcel to joethehobo.
Also i sent a parcel to fizzle07. Forgot to copy paste it.
You sent a Parcel to Syzle.
Keep on rolling. I still have 28 left.
Sorry sarah_w. U r out.
You sent a Parcel to joethehobo.
Also i sent a parcel to fizzle07. Forgot to copy paste it.
You sent a Parcel to Syzle.
Keep on rolling. I still have 28 left.
Mentions: illuminani [2000768] · joethehobo [2002782] · Syzle [2002657]
thx help plz
Thanks!
Airplane.. u r over 20days