Are any of you guys this cutthroat? I was just mugged by a much higher level coworker and I didnt expect that. Im not sure I would in the future even though I know everyones wage and when they were inactive but im sure some of you out there are taking advantage.
Mugging workers
Started by Vischky [6738] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sarah_W [2000475]
· 9 likes ·
Time to talk to HR
Are any of you guys this cutthroat? I was just mugged by a much higher level coworker and I didnt expect that. Im not sure I would in the future even though I know everyones wage and when they were inactive but im sure some of you out there are taking advantage.
Time to talk to HR
Would they have even realised? Personally I honestly have no idea who else is in my company as I never look at the employee list or the log.
Sounds like a criminal.
I mugged my whole company for dog tags [:sick:]
Yea he knows hes doing it for a mission apparently. I called him a dick and now he is mugging more.
Definatly sounds a bit harsh
Do you know them? Chances are they don't even know that you're in the same company. Only person I know in my company is the owner. =x
I do not know them and the fact that i am a longevety player it seems they would have done more research than covering bases. It is also pretty funny that the first person to respond is his spouse, but there is no ill feelings i just wanted to see who else has picked off their easy cohorts.
If anyone in my company would mug another employee i would fire them.
When they're not interested in their fellow employees then i'm not interested in having them in my company.
Even during wartimes we do not hosp co-workers and i do make sure that when there is a war that everyone knows about that.
Imo a company is like a faction. You're team and you take care of eachother instead of harming them.