Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Didn't expected that England would take the Brexit THAT literally.
At least they are resolute.
They didn't take it literally. They were kicked by Iceland. Literally.
Vikings > English.
Wales - Iceland in the final.
Imagine that xD
Nah, Ger vs Italy in the final ;)
Ger vs Italy will be in the quater finals dude :D
Well that's awkward..
Italy to win then xD
You have won the bet on the EURO R16 - ENGLAND v ICELAND - To Advance game! You bet $500,000 on ICELAND to Advance and won $2,250,000! Your check will be held in the bank for up to 24 hours.
Wish I made a real bet lol, 500k was just what I had when I came back from rehab
Still something. Gonna bet on Wales vs Belgium. :D
Im 42. The england performance against iceland is the most gutless, talentless and hopeless england performance i have seen.
The players of course are WAY overhyped and we simply are not very good at the moment. All hype.
I could easily pick a better england player for EVERY position on the field from past england players who have retired.
So many talentless overpaid players in england :S
I agree that it was a terrible display by England, but I think the team has a lot of talent and potential. Unfortunately the management was an absolute shambles.. terrible team selection, to leave noble, Antonio and drinkwater at home was an absolute joke. England had too many similarly styled players in their squad and it looked like Roy didn't even know his starting XI.
Shit game plan, shit tactics, shit substitutions, shit results.
They need a manager that will get the best out of the quality that England has to offer, and a manager that doesn't give a shit what the media thinks and is willing to call up lesser known talents (or players that play for smaller clubs at least).
Told ya Wales would win :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
WALES! WALES! WALES!
My heart was pounding throughout! What an unbelievable game :D
So Germany vs Italy.. who's gonna win? I think Italy 1-0.
I think so too! Well at least I want Italy to win.
What an unbelieveable game for Wales they controlled the game straight after Belgium scored (screamer by Naigollan) and controlled all the way Kanu's goal was excellent as well that skill was amazing, too bad Ramsey isnt playing but you probably ont need him, Portugal is the worst team of the tournament that has progressed. They still havent won a game in normal time, even England managed that xD. Wales might do a Leicester and Im backing them all the way
Speaking of England, screw them Im Welsh now.
Germany was dominating throughout the game though Italy defended extremely well, I think Italy wasnt as effective because Germany copied Italy's tactics and formation. Germany wouldve won if Boateng didnt handball (looked like he was doing the mexican wave or something lol) and both teams were horrible for the shootout both teams missing plenty of penalties