Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn app

Started by Marleere [1873810] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 334 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

evanarmagast [512496]

all it really comes down to for me is push notifications. it's pretty much just a mobile version of City Watch to me. i can't imagine the built-in browser is all that game changing, but i'm entirely willing to give it a shot. so, no. i'm not excited. but i am curious to see how it all works out.
Marleere [1873810]

I agree for me it's just the push notifications I wil get. hopefully there will be a few more added extras for the App.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Mine is an old Lumia 1020 (got it originally for the camera, but will likely get an S7 soon), it currently cant get windows 10 as far as I know.
du48gune [1923290]

That's a great idea.
Depending on how hard you press on the Torn City (mobile) app, it will instantly direct you to the gym/crimes page.
du48gune [1923290]

The System-on-a-chip (SoC), if I'm not wrong, is a Snapdragon S4 Pro.
According to the system requirements, that SoC is not supported by Windows 10 Mobile.

Good move to switch to a S7.
akaDJ [2000140]

All I ask is for push notifications, customizable home screen, and maybe a polished UI utilizing material design.
du48gune [1923290]

Will City Watch work with Windows 10 Mobile?
W10M is similar to W10H, except that W10M is obviously for phones and tablets.
Universal I mean.


McNeo [864688]

It *IS* released, since he's talking about City Watch - not the Android app.

To answer his question, I don't think so, but you could always try.