Won 22b pot game now 44b pot game
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -Monkey- [892675]
· 5 likes ·
first off, real nice condescending attitude you got there second off, no I could not care either way, much more important things in life - Alexstrasza [1825532]
· 4 likes ·
I'll do it. - dunmugmeh [538353]
· 1 likes ·
i take it you won and nash is one tiny step closer to a epic tantrum of apocalyptic proportions? you should stop gambling and start spending! you feel really cool when you have enough combat stats to rise above the …
Mentioned in this thread
Won 22b pot game now 44b pot game
Bump
possibly 11b (22b pot) and then second game 22b (44b pot)
:O
mergajero coincidentally ALSO wants to do a 10bn pot game tomorrow.
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1039933
Good luck.
Mentions: mergarejo [1039933]
mergarejo: 3b rr?
-Monkey-: Gonna do 11b later
-Monkey-: You wanna play?
mergarejo: Nah
mergarejo: just 3b
I think he lost a few games before that. Anyway good luck with the big game.
I'll do it.
Gonna sell 8.5b of TCB and my 4200 pi then ill let you know
good luck! tells us what happens i want to see the whining and gloating :P
Well if I win, I'm doubling up so I'll probably lose that, most likely is I'll lose first game though
its 50/50 so you could win twice in a row. i wouldnt recommend all in gambling though. i have lost count of the number of players i have seen quit because they sold everything and gambled it all away.
i suppose you could be doing it because you do want to quit and are just looking for a good reason, i have seen that a lot as well.
definitely the second one otherwise i wouldn't have gambled this much in the first place, got boring and gambling was the only fun part of playing left
Looking for 22b rr (44b pot)
i take it you won and nash is one tiny step closer to a epic tantrum of apocalyptic proportions?
you should stop gambling and start spending! you feel really cool when you have enough combat stats to rise above the riff raff and scammer multies. takes about 2 billion stats to get there though so spend some of that play money on fhc and use them.
nope
POT MONEY: $44,000,000,000
BANG! You fall down holding the foot you just shot a hole in.
Jamboz wins gg
Aww! poor little boy. Do you feel better now?
Or realise you made a massive mistake?
first off, real nice condescending attitude you got there
second off, no I could not care either way, much more important things in life
In hospital for 5 mins
Mugged by Crossblades-
the final realisation that you have nothing when a nooblet like that can mug you.
fin
Mentions: killahj [1849072]
low health... you bore me bye bye
Crossblades- attacked you and lost [view] 2016/07/028:46:10 PM
WTF are you talking about, one step closer to an epic tantrum of apocalyptic proportions? Have you seen my net worth?