I played a couple years ago, had about 300k in bank from what I remember and I came on to find the bank has changed. Question is, what happened to the money I had in the bank when it changed?
Banked cash
Started by The_Interfector [955816] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I played a couple years ago, had about 300k in bank from what I remember and I came on to find the bank has changed. Question is, what happened to the money I had in the bank when it changed?
Your investment was returned to you after a certain amount of time. That investment probably paid for your property upkeep.
Investment wasn't the banking system back then, it was just bank it and gain interest.