Hey Guys,
Its been a very long time since i last made any sort of Flash, motion graphic work on this website. Probably about 3-4 years ago under the name of Dj_Heppy.
I decided to come back and produce a little something in my spare time and would love some Criticism and hopefully if you guys like my work i will once again make them for this community.
<embed id="sandboxembed" src="http://orig14.deviantart.net/df9a/f/2016/186/6/9/final_universe_by_mrheppers-da8wb36.swf" allowscriptaccess="never" width="500" height="150" play="true" loop="true" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" title="Adobe Flash Player">
I dont think BB code works anymore. I also dont think flash sigs are allowed anymore :/
I've noticed for the people that had a flash sig, their sig isn't showing up anymore. So maybe flash is officially dead now. Don't see anything announced either like what happened to our bazaars.
Well, the dimensions are wrong for the new forums. Went from 150X500 to 100X600 unfortunately. The height restriction sucks like that. I do see someone post with a flash signature here and there, and they need the play button to be pressed. I believe they use <object> embedding for it, but not sure that it works 100% of time or if they have removed that feature...
I see you used <embed> which should also work, but not atm for some reason on here...
He is using html guys BB Code would look like [flash=150x500]URL.SWF[/flash] if you see <> good indication of HTML.
Strangely I was not able to embed it on my profile page either, but I can get a youtube video working...
Ched took a huge dump on the gfx forum not to long ago. Sorry for your troubles.
Flash sigs have got the chedinator. This is a rare disease that effects a players creativity. Last time this disease caused a huge impact was when sigs all over the world. (On torn). Were abused and made feel ugly.
Guess I will not bother playing with illustrator after all :(
People use After effects to make flash tags and such. Not usually illustrator. It's fine if it's exported as a .gif - just not a swf. :)
Off topic: illustrator is still one hell of an amazing program to use, and mixed with Photoshop you can create some extremely amazing pieces and ijbregards to originality, the sky is the limit. You could make your own renders, stocks, backgrounds and then incorporate that into tags and such.
Well that's a big shame to be honest :(