Is gas can one time use? What is crime reward (usually)? Is driving license required?
Question about arson
Started by Akali [2003302] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Is gas can one time use? What is crime reward (usually)? Is driving license required?
Multiple
Roughly 11k is what I've been getting
Yes
Warehouse only please
Gas can is not one time use. It doesn't go away. Usually I get 8-12k for a warehouse arson. And yes a License is required. I would suggest getting your nerve bar up to 30 first. You can follow this guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15928248&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Grave Please
I just wanted to know. I know a game little. Thanks muchh too + rated both. And why prefer warehouse arson? Why not the ohters?
Warehouse arson is the best xp wise, one of those go to crimes... [:sick:]