Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gane over

Started by zakattak418 [1953688] on in Fun & Games.

701 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 702 / 702 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Daisy3 [730750]

i think it would be a good idea if the medic revived Kuro. The more greens the better.

Also, i have been logged out a zillion times today. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I don't want to vote too soon or too late.
rainbowsaurus [1884204]

Such a pileup on Bobby yesterday without any substantial reason. I doubt all of the zombies voted for him yesterday. Would be too easy to connect them later down the game. But I'd imagine at least one waited to vote to make sure to swing it in the right direction. So right now Vote KillerDa. I'm still hella suspicious about Luwen though. He has only bandwagoned on targets with no reason given.
Mikey_Myers [1869381]

I'm a little suspicious of Killerda, their behavior seems different. Not gonna vote yet, cause I wanna see what others have to say
DogHead [1742498]

He's less than 1 bil networth. Who wants to chip into the bounty Changelings for a month fund?

Accepting donations towards it now!
DogHead [1742498]

Really hard to make posts with the constant logouts and wrong RFCs constantly. I will ask that if this continues if we could have an extension on today in case some people can't post. I had to post this 3+ times for it to work, and for those on mobile it will be almost impossible with the same issues.

I'm suspicious of the late few votes on Bobby yesterday. Late bandwagon joiners are always suspicious to me, especially if it may be protecting someone.
zakattak418 [1953688]

yes if you dont vote today depending on how many people dont vote i will decide weither to countinue the day or make it to where tjey dont die
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

Please Revive Kuro


Last votes pile up on Boby were done by:
  1. Blacksraven
  2. Six
  3. KillerDa
  4. Cheb
Vote Killerda

Convince me you are not a baddie

zakattak418 [1953688]

As everyone is eating and morning the dead kuro walks up with her sniper rifle her bskc a d says did I miss breakfast again
Kuro s. Alive
Kuro is safe till day 4
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

I thought Kuro would have been revived/healed with anti-zombie serum or something by now
We need Kuro!

Dang it Blacksraven you're always hard for me to figure out and you always seem bad to me :P
You've made comments before about liking to wait and vote at the end to have a better idea about who to vote for. But then you put a placeholder vote on Bobby and never came back to change it or check anything.
Although we all kinda silently agreed that it was better to not tie and kill someone so we could have more confirmed green, so maybe that was why Idk. Which was good and bad because now Idk if the last minute bandwagoning people were just not worried about someone dying because of that decision or baddies trying to kill someone. Which makes it harder for me to figure out because I use a lot of voting patterns to figure out who's a good and a baddie smh
Although that usually confuses me anyway lol

I agree that Killerda and Luwen are also acting suspicious but for now I'm gonna stare at Blacksraven and figure him out :P

Vote Blacksraven
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

*facepalm* How did I not notice this earlier!??! lmao


Welcome back Kuro! <3
Get those amazing hunting skills into action girl!

Although I seriously doubt the baddies can win this game xD
This is so freaking awesome!
Kuro [1958127]

Scouted Tempest first day and Daisy when new day started. Didn't realize I died at the time but host was kind enough to let me take something to the grave. Both are green
_Valkyrie_ [1847420]

Yep I saw it already :P

I'm just slow and oblivious lol
Probably the reason I always kill the wrong person
Still feeling bad about Daisy :(
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

So Kuro and I are confirmed Greens(for now)

And Daisy is most Probably Green

I think if an invest/sniper found a Red then he should reveal the lore immediately(We can revive you if you are dead)