Load balancer was not in very good shape, now tweaked and fixed by Alex.
Logged Off
Started by Joebean [1029287] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 228 / 228 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Load balancer was not in very good shape, now tweaked and fixed by Alex.
Everything is working fine for me now too!
Problems on my end seem to be reduced to nil, so far. Thanks very much, Torn team.
#MarcGetsPromoted #ProblemFixed #Coincidence? #IThinkNot
Seems to have fixed for me too.
I don't have it today either.
Been good for me over the last hour or so. Thanks for getting this working.
aye, fxed on my end
I'm gong to mark this as fixed then. I'm pleased to hear it's working for all of you.
If you encounter any more issues, please post a new thread.