Winners have been messaged with the work. :)
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
il take it for 25mil ;)
[New Items Added For Auction]
500,000 on #2
Thank you for your bid. :)
I really like the second one m8. 1M on it.
updated, thank you for your bid :P
2m on #2
3M on 2
Thank you for your bid.
--- As this is off to a nice start, I have added buyouts on both pieces. ---
Can you reduce the blurring on the la?
I can if requested once the auction concludes.
Thank for the images Frank +1 !!!
Nice piece, I like it, R+
5m on #2
Thanks for all the bids, updated. This will end in the next 24 hours. :)
Ended. Winner will be messaged in due course.
locked and graved