http://prntscr.com/bpgq49
got two grenades supply packs and opened both this morning...it showed 100 in each but only 101 showed up put 50 in bazaar
I can't see anything which would suggest you've sold/sent these away.
I'll ask Chedburn to check this for you.
didn't sell the amount that said i should have had which was 100 for each one said 100 but when i looked to sell them in my bazaar said 101.........should have said 201
Are you sure you didn't get 100 standard grenades and 100 HE grenades?
Or perhaps you only used one box, I see you still have one unopened box in your inventory.
I copied and pasted all i had u can check
You've only opened one grenade supply pack though, not two? You still have the other one.
have no more supply packs bot were opened
I see "Box of Grenades" in your display case?
that has been there long time....and it dose not show up in items
Am wondering when u receive box of Grenades .....there are Grenades in there right? or it would not say Grandes
No it could also be HEGs or other types, just like 'Drug Pack' can be either Xanax or Vicodin. Like Ched mentioned above it looks like you might have gotten x100 HEGs in your second pack.
You have 117 x HEG
Yes box said granades. When I opened box both said granades ...but what showed up must have been Hex ....we have mislabeled box lol
It would have said "You open up the box to find 100 high-explosive grenades inside!", so yes it says "grenades" but they're HEG's
I've changed the message to say "HEGs" instead of "High-explosive grenades". Will be live on tuesday.
I opened a box of 100 grenades, where are they?
my bad, I should have read the posts here first, they were HEG's... so...no problem