Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fastest Stat Gainer?

Started by The_Business [445390] on in Questions & Answers.

105 replies · 2.38k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BodyBagger [99177]

OK, OK, you're right, my stats aren't good. The first step is admitting it. I'll work harder on them! I thought I had massive stats like you said, but I realize that I didn't even know I had bad stats.
Chuckyboy2 [1875579]

This is why I like age to stat ratio or standings. I know I don't have nearly the stats that you do but looking at people around my age level I'm near the top. The problem is as you get older that line gets blurry coupled with certain system glitches/abuses/taking advantage of certain players have distinct advantages. It's the same reason why it's pointless to compare the best sport team (pick your favorite sport) of the last 15 years to those that happened 40+ years ago; even if the rules stayed exactly the same (which rarely ever happens) the strategies change.
Mysterio [1869274]

Highest Players between 600 days nd 995 days.
  • Stretch: Highest Rate of Xanax per day, Highest Net E generated per day)
  • Nash: most SEs (Probable highest Stats)
  • Vinkuun: Highest Generated E , most E wasted on Attacks
  • Madbuns: Highsted Net E generated
[image: i.imgur.com]

Michi [1922819]

At 3 xan a day + refill + natural e yes it is possible to cap all your stats in a year starting from 1m in each stat. I use torn stats and it tells me I need ~55 days to go from 1m to 50m
dunmugmeh [538353]

It takes a while to get each stat from 10-1million though.
In some cases more than a while ie they give up and stop training a stat because it is 'pointless' training it because its 'too small'
its never too late to train a small stat in a never ending game.
Dumah [1942962]

That's true. People do give up when the gains seems so small, I did initially.
I think reaching the stat cap is the target for now. Looks pretty difficult but let's see.

Thanks
Alexstrasza [1825532]

This is cool!

Buns is the only one there I know of that is definitely stronger than me. Would love to know if any of the others are. I just passed 2b stats total.

I've also taken a LOT of FHC over the last 500 days or so. Wish the game counted how many, but I'll never really know. I also spent 30 days in fed, which put me a little further behind :P
Mysterio [1869274]

I spied all on the list, but i cant disclose any details, but to summarize:

Highest Stats as follows (From highest to lowest):
  1. madbuns [1811936]
  2. Nash [1825532]
  3. Nesaaaaa [1815556]
  4. Vinkuun [1791283]
  5. Stretch [1846075]

Mentions: Alexstrasza [1825532] · madbuns [1811936] · Stretch [1846075] · Vinkuun [1791283]

Mud [1740734]

Cool list! Too bad I am too old for this list now :(

Dang rish nooobs, makes me feel better to know there are people more obsessed than me tho....



Stretch [1846075] Officer Officer

Pretty cool numbers crunched there. I would indeed love to see some inclusion boosters in there, or even total energy obtained if they dont want to differentiate between each energy boost. In 100 days I need to get to 2b to keep up with nash. Will have to see how that goes, should be doable.
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

In a lot of ways this game becomes all about money. Personally I have never had respect for any fast gaining player who didn't earn their own money. Fortunately almost every fast gaining player that didn't earn their money, eventually quits.
Naako [482424]

If anyone on this list is extremely rich they didn't earn the money themselves, either they donated a TON of RL money or were given money

Either way though it doesn't matter, when we end up in a war stats are stats.
sdvd30 [1822798]

Damn you missed me there.. I have wasted a lot of e in chaining, inactivity/negligence and mugging.. but can still make it to that list I think!