would you rather have straight teeth but yellow
or a few teeth not straight but bright white teeth ð¼ð¼
You can always get braces but if you don't look after your teeth, yellow will become black holes in time. White teeth for me. xD
White teeth are great.. but having no teeth is the way to go - nothing beats a good old gurn.
I dont wanna look like this guy
[image: 1000uglypeople.com]
Me too I've just ordered crest whitening strips ment to make your teeth bright white after 10 days saw good videos off reviews on it going too try it
Well as using whitening strips is bad for your teeth I think I'll stick with the colour I get from brushing my teeth. Also I do not see what difference having straight teeth has? As long as your gums are not damaged a little crookedness should be fine.
I do not understand people's obsession with looking perfect, the way nature intends us to be is much more beautiful.
Also if we didn't eat all the crap we do our teeth would not be so damaged.
Say no to additives!
where did you get my photo from eh? :o
I rather have my teeth, white and after braces are rather straight >.>
quite possibly @ 1000uglypeople.com, ... possibly
I facebooked you ;) I also assume someone had literally facebooked you to make you look like that.
You did say it was just a few teeth, so I'm goin' with white & crooked.
Well seeing as you can bleach your teeth, why would I go with crooked teeth? It's way more expensive and time costly to fix.