Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphics wanted

Started by Cristen [1479036] on in Graphics.

21 replies · 325 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Cristen [1479036] ×1

Cristen [1479036]

I'm looking for two things. I'm leaving most of this up to the artist creatively. You don't have to make both and if the prices are a little too low, let me know. It's been a while since I've bought graphics.

Profile dividers and display picture: ended
English_Frank and cl3ric0l paid

Couples sig $50mil
*Names: Shaun and Cristen
Evil_Wabbit [1908299]

Tried the couple sig. Was a bit hard considering you didnt want an anime couple render and thats all there was (xD) so I got a stock image and had to try to cut out the focal. Will change render if you can find me one.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Cristen [1479036]

I've been sending cash out to the ones I like for each set. I'll send more tomorrow when I'm a little less intoxicated.