Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite rapper?

Started by 1929074 [1929074] on in Music.

9 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Crimsonmaster [1900382]
Dan Bull - as for why? He covers everything from video games to political issues and in a way that flows and works well. he can be intense at time as well as extremely nerdy. its kinda hard to put into words, its better to experience it for yourself and check his channel out on youtube and see everything he has to offer.
Samorost [1655145]

MC Ride - Not because he's "Le shouty homeless man meme Xddd", I genuinely like him and Death Grips
MF Doom - A bit hit n miss, but his good songs are brilliant
Roc Marciano - Makes some good rhymes and beats

I like alot of rappers as Im a huge hip hop fan but these 3 are probably my favourite
iGuna [1842900]

Flatbush zombies - They are original and have their own styles. Started an independent label, just 3 guys from brooklyn. Realesed free and dope music from 2011 until 2016 March 11, when they droped their debut album. And man is that shit fire ... All production, engineering and etc. was made by one of the members Erick Arc "The Architecht" Elliot, who is also a rapper of the trio. They're also into psychodelics, so they have different perspectives of the worldand themselves, as do I.
IamIke [1865243]

I am the hiphopopotamus, my lyrics are bottomless......... - Flight of the Concords

I'm not a fan of rap, so that's the best I have.
Alpha5hadow [1955612]

Slaine- I saw him with Jaysaun a couple months ago. They were originally in Special Teamz together. Now Slaine is in La Coka Nostra with the OG's from House of Pain.

Jaysaun himself is AMAZING!!

Big Left is dope too.
mikemike1239 [1999586]

If we talking about the rappers that only talk about weed/girls/and money then none

but if we talking about the master of bars it would have to be parrapa the rappa