Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vanguard Trading Post

Started by Vanguardian [1703767] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Vanguardian [1703767]

--------------------------------------------------------
~ Vanguard Trading Post ~
---------------------------------------------

Buying:

Donator Packs - $25,000,000
Feathery Hotel Coupons - $13,500,000
Xanax - $820,000
Ecstasy - $59,000
Erotic DVDs - $2,250,000
Flower Sets - $520,000
Bottles of Beer - $400
Energy Drinks - Varies on Market Pricing
Morphine - $45,000
First Aid Kit - $23,000
Small First Aid Kit - $14,000
Plushie Sets - $520,000
And Other Items!

~ If you have an item you want to sell that's not on this list, don't hesitate to ask me if I buy or not! Chances are I will buy if it's something I need!

*Prices are up for negotiating, and may be subject to change according to the item market. If there's something wrong with this list please contact me through mail or chat. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:

(I will post what I am selling as soon as I get the item, it all depends on where I travel to and what I get. Mail me if you have a specific item you're looking for and send me a price you may buy the item at. Everything is negotiable.)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiring:

I am currently looking for FLOWER/DRUG RUNNERS to run for me. I will pay runners who work under me my normal market pricing that I will pay for items, and possibly give a bonus if you work under me for a certain period of days for loyalty. Contact me if you would like to have a position in running for me!

Runners:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions? Comments? Put them down below in the thread or mail me anytime!
Feedback is welcome!

----------