Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym bug?

Started by Vargur [94977] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Vargur [94977]

The trained amount isn't getting saved

[image: i.imgur.com]

I'm always training the whole amount of Energy, and I usually just type 50 once, which is enough for a lot of E, then it stays there until I train something else.
Now I have to do it every time I train...
Marc [24377]

Are you:
- Switching between HTTPS and HTTP?
- Changing devices?
- Clearing your cache/cookies every so often?
Vargur [94977]

No to all.
And the site is not even on https.
Edit: changed it to https and it seems to stay saved, for now.