.......
Gane over
Started by zakattak418 [1953688] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 702 / 702 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
.......
This dead zombie just got the "Lame" honour bar :P
Nooooooooooooooo I dun wanna die like this! Always preferred a bit of a painless death, but doesn't everyone?
everyone woke up to the sound of shouting they ran to killerda's house to see six and him and a fight six stabbed killerda but killerda shot
him killerda and six both bled out six had black blood
six was the hz killer
killerda was the super solder
Day 6 has begun
him killerda and six both bled out six had black blood
six was the hz killer
killerda was the super solder
Day 6 has begun
Killerda!!! NOO! -Cries and falls to his knees- We shall honor your brave sacrifice. We will bring down this undead menace. With Vala on her own, and all her comrades fallen, we shall claim victory. Vote Vala
Bahahaha
Wait so father and son were both zombies.
How did that work
Father I am your leader you must obey me....
Sorry you died Killa and I never told your role figured it was better not to
Oh and
Vote Vala
hahahahahaha says a ghostly voice.....What a game! Six you sneaky zombie! Good job, killer!
Vote Vala
See Six was susp..Both father and son :)
See Six was susp..Both father and son :)
I think there is a weapon guard left.
Can you shoot val and end this :)
There is none also alive people will be paid more
The weapons guards were rainbow blacks and will
Vote Vala
And how many baddies are left now ??
Just one.
Vote Vala
vote vala.
Bleh good game, we were doomed from the start though [:laughing:]
Just mad I didn't get payback on Daisy for nibbling on me
Congratz!!
You are now officially Lame [:tongue:]
I will Vote VALA
hey if someone wants to resurrect me I would be cool with that lol
Not trying to sound selfish.....BUUUT. less people =more money. ;). But if a medic wants to revive someone, that's their choice.