who believes this is the Mark of the Beast as Foretold in the Revelations of the Bible?
RFID CHIP
Started by Imdonewithtorn [1512781] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
who believes this is the Mark of the Beast as Foretold in the Revelations of the Bible?
I do believe that people will get chips in the future and that the holy religious radicals will try to say that the bible foretold it. Even though it didn't. xD
No. It's just another way to pinpoint your location besides using your phones GPS. RFID has been in use in some peoples' pets for like the last 10 years I believe. They've perfected the technique, now have to find a way for it to be implemented to humans on a wide scale basis.
There's a company in northern Europe that uses RFID tech in their employees. Norway or Switzerland I think.
Oh. I don't think it would be a bad thing. I'm not a criminal and it would make buying things so much easier.
Yes it IS the mark of the beast. This chip will also be used to eliminate different currencies, thus resulting in 1 world currency. This also coincides with Killary Obama & the rest of the leftist retards who wan't no borders, which will essentially lead to one world Government.
3 revelation signs. Scoff at it, Make fun, Matters not to me. My pain will be minimal compared to y'all's as I'l be on the rite side of the prophecy.
F.Y.I. I'm not a religious Holy Roller type. But somethings are just to blatant to not heed at the warning signs.
T...don't piss into the wind, k?
No need. I allready pissed all over the chip.. [:smiley:]