Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CNC

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Not for sale but trying to get creating again. Was looking through my old stuff and makes me miss the good old days =s

[image: i1343.photobucket.com]

[image: i1343.photobucket.com]
v2

[image: i1343.photobucket.com]

[image: i1343.photobucket.com]
v2 - click to see on black BG
[image: i963.photobucket.com]
collab ft. zomb
[image: img15.deviantart.net] collab ft. mysticbix

[image: i1343.photobucket.com]

And lastly one of my tags I came across that I made way long ago that I am not sure if I ever did anything with...
[image: i1343.photobucket.com]
ZOMB13 [1795241]

1st one could do with a bnw gradient on multiply and 2nd one with some soft brushing and adjustment layers could be very sexual
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Tried messing around with it but that was the best I could get it at all day so called it quits there with it. I will go ahead and try it again but if it still doesn't turn out I might fancy a collab as I do see its potential but it isn't just there quite yet. First one I will also rework after some other comments.
Kid_Desert [931019]

The first one is okay uhh I think it's personal taste one question mark is what's with black brush or splatter on the top left also maybe try a black background? Idk

Second one i really like however there's much much space to be cropped hmm and depth to be created also i think the lighting on the render makes the render itself lose quality but the coloring and lighting balance is so sweet i love it


As for the wolverine tag hmmm try explosive background instead of that empty white.. Explosive dark background perhaps.. With flow and adjust the blur to your liking but keep depth vs quality in mind

For the final one mate the c4d isn't blended put it below the coloring layer you used and uhm remove that c4d or effect on the bottom left


It's really good to see you back at it man R+ and best of luck
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Update. I am probably going to offer #2 out for a collab to a variety of people if interested. Already mailed a couple. #1 has been modified but the splatter has been left as a result of my intentions for the piece. #3 will also not be edited due to style preferences based on comments above.

Might do edits to #4 in near future.