Hi, one of the guy named 'Collete [1389080]' keeps bounties on me continuously. Thus, I can't play the game for anytime since i am going to hospital again again. Please let me know how to stop that guy from bounty or can I be able to transfer my data of this account to another.
Mentions:
Collete [1389080]
1 - Collete is female
2 - She only bounties people who deserves them
3 - No you cant 'transfer' your data to another account
4 - Handle your bounties like a man, they might teach you not to do something stupid in the future cause thats what bounties mostly come from
5 - Learn to spell 'Assassin' right, there is 4 S's not 3
ok.. so I can't play the game as long as she keeps bounty on me..
Would you say you learned your lesson?
No one said that. You can still play but its gonna be really hard for you. Just go to her and apologize for whatever you did. Humility is important.
You can play the game just because you are in hospital doesn't mean u can't play
Ive been across nubs who even arent sensible or have some knowledge on how to behave in a place where lots of diffrent people play..
If you got those bounties, I am 100% sure you did something stupid...So quit the game or not , all yours, just dont do anything stupid in the future.
And stop makin whine threads, again Its stupid
I'd say 70% of all bounties on new players are because they tried to talk on global lol
yes, i talked in global chat.. and that guy put me bounty.. LOL:
Never speak in global, there is nothing there for you.
For other new players reading this and tempted to go onto global...
Watch Bambi and picture global as 'The Meadow' .
To StomRaider weather it out and they will stop (hopefully) if not request a restart and do not tell anybody who you are....and do not go onto global again.
On New player chat we had a competition on seeing how close we could get to talking on global before someone got hit for it. Usually telling people to go onto trade chat please and telling them that drugs are bad.
such a high level player would not bother wasting there time with you unless you really annoyed them. Speak to collette (shes female) apolagise and shell probably stop bounting you.
Take every ones advice.. avoid global.. avoid trade chat.. you are bambee. they are the hunters.
A little mouse with a big annoying mouth will get crushed in this game.
Restarting doesnt change who you are you will just make the same mistake again.
There is nothing to be gained by whining, arguing, bleating etc it doesnt help you play the game better.
Carry on ...... then ? after you got the bounty ???
let me guess, you started ...
A whining
B abusive
C acted all gangster
D all of the above ?
Let me assure you, you did not get bounties for no reason.
Collete is actually quite nice if you chat politely to her
So the assumption is that every single player ever bountied in this game "did something" to deserve it. What if I just randomly bountied people for giggles? Did they deserve it?
lingchi
This thread makes me want to ask Collete to stop.
So I can pick up where she left off....
LOL what world do you live in? Collete is evil! (I can say this cause I know her IRL) :p
he didnt say everyone did
he said "he" did and knowing collete he probably did deserve it
my guess is he begged like a bitch then got all butthurt when they told him off
but im just speculating
also for the most part, global doesnt just straight up bounty noobs unless they are being twats
Unless Krak is around...
hmnmm... noobs bountied for being twats. that makes sense. I am female and so technically a twat, or at least possessing one. since the thread below is what I've gotten nailed for in this life, I can only assume I was guilty of walking while female. please, tell me exactly how the thread below is offensive, I'm clearly missing the point.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15974945&b=0&a=0&start=40&to=17118236
Mentions:
What motivates you in Torn?