you know how trump might be wasting the U.S.A 's money.
not everyone thinks that so I'm on a mission to find out what side the majority is on.
Spectator from abroad here, Trump 2016 - 2024
I don't even understand the question, so....
Plus there are already other threads that going into the whole Trump thing. Have a looksy if you are really interested.
Short answer:
Some people like Trump, some people don't. Some people feel like both Trump and Hillary are a bad joke being played out painfully on our nation.
Gary Johnson for President.
Only racists, idiots, and man nipples like trump
Wrong.
Lots of people like Trump, and yes some racists like him.
Saying only racists like Trump is like saying only wimpy liberal egalitarian elitists like Hillary.
See how that works?
.....I'm ok with that
I would rather have potato as president than Trump at least then I can get some starch
even with that idiotic statement id rather have you than Clinton and since Trump is the only one with a real shot at beating her, Trump it is.
Sounds good.
The Brainless corpse of John F Kennedy would make a better president than Hillary Clinton. He would not flood our borders with immigrants, give voting rights to criminals who knowingly violated our law, wouldn't share state secrets accidentally to retain his privacy, wouldn't even think about taking firearms out of the hands of good people to stop the bad, and wouldn't accept donations from around the world from multiple foreign governments.
Trump may not be a saint, but he certainly beats a brainless corpse. Sorry JFK.
trump trump trump
If your that eager to have your 1st & 2nd ammendment rites shit all over. & I won't even go into the signs of revelations thats unfolding before our very eyes. By all means. Me I stand with this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KeQF7WNaw
Protester with Open Carry argues with Trump Protesters
Kick his ass Seabass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIiszI-v1t0
Trump Supporters: Pushing Back!!!
Trump versus Hillary = A tiny bit of radicalism versus a pure evil, malicious, and coveting liar
Honestly i dont see what the issue is with expressing an opinion in the forums
i know the internet is cancer but this is absurd
So I heard that supposedly expressing your opinion over the forums is no good and can end up having other players hate you for your own opinions and thoughts. Just recently I spread my thought of saying "Only racists, idiots, and man nipples like trump" which although is the obvious truth I am so jiggled by the fact that people get so mad about anothers opinions that they attempt to ruin the gameplay of other torn players by putting multiple bounties on them. Well to the person that put a bounty on me I have this to say.... You are a low life new york loser that sucks on rat scrotums to survive, you are the epitome of internet cancer and the fact that you cannot take a simple thought is beyond that of common sense.
lol. this most likely just got you bounty's for the rest of your torn career considering your level 11 and they cost nothing basically.
edit: here think ill actually help
your not really expressing opinions either you are just insulting people with stupid logic. you say trumps a racist well give some examples... so he wants to stop illegal immigration well damn its called illegal for a reason maybe we should be enforcing laws... he doesnt want muslims from war torn countries that could have ties to terrorism allowed into the country. well considering we are at war with those places that doesnt seem like such a bad idea when you think with a little bit of logic now does it.
Your not expressing opinions you are just regurgitating bs that you have heard that is not remotely intelligent.
Since I dont care too much on whether I play the game or not anymore I might as well say whatever I want knowing that the only consequence is not being able to play the game longer. Seems pretty fair I guess
Trump wall
so once again you think enforcing laws is racism... How exactly is enforcing laws and keeping american citizens safe racism...
Screaming that someone is racist doesnt actually make them racist you need facts and actual examples of that person being racist.
If you want to really get into the topic it would be fairly easy to argue that hillary is the only racist candidate.
Your just some 17 year old kid who has been brainwashed dont worry in 10 or 15 years you will start to think for yourself.