Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TMI Benefit

Started by Eagle-Eye [379736] on in Stock Market.

6 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Eagle-Eye [379736]

I know it say's "occasional dividends" when you have the block, but I haven't had anything since February. I have saved each mail I get, to track when I got the dividends.

Here are the last few dates I have:
2016/02/22
2015/03/10
2014/01/14
2013/07/28
2012/09/13
2012/01/06

Does anyone know how "occasional" these dividends are actually meant to be? Just seems to be an annual thing for me now ever since the new stock market system.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

this stock doesn't pay out too much, it's basically you buy it and it will return 100% of the cost of the BB within like 5 years

so it wont pump out payouts that often

item paying stocks are much better than cash paying ones. the cash ones are basically for rich people that already have all the other benefits.
GeorgeCostanza [1882094]

4 times a year is the generally accepted average payout, but I've never seen a collection of payouts over multiple years, this is quite useful information. You had the benefit during this entire time? May need to re-evaluate just how bad dividend stocks are if it truly is 1-2 payouts per year.

Anyone else have information similar to this they can contribute?
Eagle-Eye [379736]

Thank you for the information. This block was certainly kind to me years ago lol, paying hundreds of mil per month it seemed.

Do you know how often the Feathery hotel pays out? And how many? I assume this is a good one to have instead?
Eagle-Eye [379736]

I have ALL of the dates it has paid me, dating back years. The ones you see in my original post are just the latest ones. The ones before those dates though seem to be every month, and paid ALOT more than these months.
GeorgeCostanza [1882094]

FHG and most others are true once a week averages (sometimes 3x a week and sometimes once a month, but they average out), Except HRG which I believe has a longer than normal payout.

Forgive my age, but when was the big stock update, I would wager a guess that there was an update when your dividends stopped paying out monthly and started paying out yearly. Would be interested to see other people's payouts over the same period. Mug made the big point though, these [no longer] are good for money making, theyre more of whats left to spend money on.
L4suicide [15699]

I used to love the dividend stocks..

and ne these days you wouldn't catch me buying them unless the price was super low. Make more on a $10 price change in a week than you would on a year of dividends