Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Taggers wall

Started by CarolDanvers [1701260] on in Graphics.

13 replies · 252 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
CarolDanvers [1701260]

Hey,

Started redesigning my profile page and I'd like to put a wall on it containing logo's/images of all (or most) of the Gfx'ers in here.
I remember years ago somone made such boards, every year, with 100x100 images and also remember I liked that.

Here is what I had in mind:


[image: orig14.deviantart.net]

Images are 100x133 which is approx 1/2 size of the Torn profile Image.

So, I'd like you (only Gfx Artists) to post images I may use to get this board ready.
  • Size 100x133 (or double)
  • Maybe put your name visible on it (I'll leave that up to you)
  • If you use a transparant Png, the board's background is black
Ofc, the board is public, so you may grab it and put on your own profile too

Thx,
C
CarolDanvers [1701260]

Ha, did that on purpose, hoping to to make you see how ugly your profile pic was :P
I've been searching forums to find that Icon thing, but I don't remember wat it was called and how long ago. Might be in old forums.