Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

uploading images

Started by SickLoveStoRy [555013] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
SickLoveStoRy [555013]

having some issues uploading an image from my gallery. using Android on mobile. are there any guides or can some one help me ha. chat or mail me. ima non tech. useless at this kind of stuff.


Kaizaki [2002595]

I had that problem to. And I couldn't solve it. In the end I mailed the pic to myself, logged in on my computer and posted it that way.
Jobby [1640111]

I'd be guessing you'd need to re-size before trying to upload...the max image size is 2048 x 2048 pixels but unless you've a really toot phone the pictures you're taking will be allot bigger than that.



Jobby [1640111]

Yep, just did a quicky on the phone......
Went to the appstore and searched for 'resize'...third one down on the list for me was 'photo resizer'...downloaded and installed.
Opened app then selected photo....went for the highest resolution in the options (It's still smaller than the Torn maximum).

...did the normal 'upload image' in Torn and hey presto! A picture of fire engines outside my house last night
Jobby [1640111]

Weird, worked fine for me...you're not trying to use it as a profile image are you? (That's smaller again) ...what error message are you getting?
DangerGranger [1996064]

I uninstalled the torn app I was using as they said therewas no such thing and went onto chrome and it worked straight away :) just waiting for my pic to be excepted