Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot upload pictures

Started by DangerGranger [1996064] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

DangerGranger [1996064]

It's not letting me upload any pictures off my phone and I have done in the past. When I click on the upload button it just high lights blue but doesn't do anything? I'm trying to put up my Mrs torn picture but can't. Is anyone else having problems or could someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong as I'm going onto my profile clicking on the uploaded pictures and even trying the settings 'upload a picture' but nothing is working. ð¯
Marc [24377]

This is very likely due to a browser/os/device combination that Torn doesn't fully support. Can you please tell us your browser/os/device?
DangerGranger [1996064]

My phone is android Samsung and I have definitely used it before and worked fine. I'm using the torn app so not sure what browser? Maybe Internet Explorer?
Marc [24377]

Yes, there isn't an official Torn app.

Please uninstall whatever app you're using, change your password and use a normal Chrome browser.
McNeo [864688]

"It's on the internet so it has to be true!"

A number of users have also had their accounts compromised after using this app, so please change your password and the password of any other sites that may use the same password.