SOLD
SOLD
Started by Kaki_Pukul [351251] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Scott [227119]
· 7 likes ·
scammer dont trust
SOLD
scammer dont trust
Ensure all work has obvious watermarks, or your own name until purchase to avoid being scammed.
Yes, you can put watermark before showing to me. I dont mind and i am not a scammer. The previous artwork was paid and artwork is something to appreciate.
Still waiting for my profile picture. I will pay if i like. No ripping.
Bump
.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bought 1. Thanks. Need few more.
I would, but due to your reputation i'd want paying first.
Tell me what you'd like, and we'll discuss a price.
I might not buy if i dont like. But i will sure pay if i love it.
Bump
Still looking for more
Looking for more. Mail me.
Still buying
I will pay 30m if you can do better than cl3ric0l.
Bump