Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by God_Donator [2002409] on in Graveyard.

120 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kingstown [1957679]

Prestigious being an Egotist?

Anyone that spends a few million by placing a couple of hundreds bounties on low level deserters can simply buy that title. Not much prestige in there.



Dekloren [900534]

I like to bounty cheating restarts that spends mountains of money on the game, be a whining cry baby, spout a load of nonsensical bullshit, then "give away" her 18b bought with cash fortune, then restart with 18b and thinks she can get away with it.

Enjoy your game.
Collete [1389080]

Myself I like to bounty people that steal from faction vaults then deny it as they are to embarrassed to let people know they never earned the fake money they have.
ReyDuvall [1526820]

Anyone with nothing else done in the game, maybe.

But I'd need to give 7,000 more than the 243 that I've already done, to get that title.

So yeah no.
Lvcy [1991105]

Am I guilty of spending money on the game I love? Yes. Am I guilty of giving it away once? Actually, I gave it away twice, in Oct 15 and Apr 16, as well as smaller give-aways periodically. Am I guilty of "cheating" by getting the money back from my old account to start my new one? No, proof provided below.

Add up the records and figure it out for yourselves. This doesn't even include the paypal payments, just the amazon payments. I may have spent a lot of money, but it's all legit, I did not cheat. Trust me, it easily covers $36B in-game.

This doesn't sound like "punishing a cheater" to me. It sounds like envy. I donated to the game, and I shared my advantage with others even when I wasn't interested in quitting.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]


Leemits [1988079]

Fair play for supporting the game in your own way, everyone plays differently! I hope you didn't gamble any of the money haha [:laughing:] .

@OP, I don't know what you did wrong but you could always just apologise for whatever you did and talk it through with Collete, no one wants to make you quit (as far as I'm aware), it benefits the game to have more players. That being said I think Lvcy covers revenue lost by people quitting with all of her donations [:tongue:] [:tongue:] !

If you're not going to apologise, I would stock up on meds and only take the amount you need to. If you spam 10 meds for each hosp you will fill up your medical cooldown timer really fast, and you'll be able to get out of hospital less, which effects the amount of times you can train and do crimes. If the bounties continue you'll eventually get the medical use merit.

I would say put your pride aside and sort out the issue, even if you feel as if you've done nothing wrong. Torn is a very fun game but you're not going to have a good time if you're making a ton of enemies - and if you want 10000 enemies atleast wait until you're a higher level to defend yourself [:sick:] ...

I would say sort out the issue, then make some friends and keep to yourself for a while. There is nothing wrong with having your own opinion and disagreeing with people, just keep in mind that if you disagree with somebody and they dislike your opinion there is nothing to stop them from attacking or bountying you. Sometimes it's better to keep your opinion to yourself like in the real world when you're talking to a boss, something along those lines :). (I'm not saying that's what happened in this situation, but it's certainly some useful advice to keep in mind!).

Sorry for such a long post lmao : P just my thoughts and some advice.
Blackjack-x [981452]

feel sorry for the guy
what ever he did, he must have realised it
i think because small players with little money get effected by bounty alot, big players take advantage
and sometimes over do it

i would have let it go after the initial few bounties were done
dont hold grudge people
Leemits [1988079]

If he did something wrong, and he has realised he messed up, It would make sense for him to message the person bountying him and show that he understands his mistake.

I agree that it's easy for lower levels to be effected by bounties, primarily because they're cheaper to bounty and if they're new they don't know how to deal with it. At the same time, if anything it'll help him learn about what / what not to do I guess. If he hasn't understood what he did wrong (I'm assuming he did something wrong) then he'll just make the same mistake again and get bountied again anyway I bet.

I'm assuming a lot though to be fair.
Collete [1389080]

Seems he was in the chats while I was offline :)

StombRaider: takes the bitch name Collete [1389080] down.the bitch keeps putting bounty on me.help me...someone help me

Mentions: Collete [1389080]

Ali [1445620]

I'm going to hazard a guess that the bounties will continue for the forseeable future [:dizzy:]
Foggy [939739]

Get away with what Sir? How is she cheating? Why did she feel a need to restart? I bet I know......your an ass sir and you know the reason too.... You ought to be thanking her for supporting the game. We all should be. Your behavior is what runs paying players out of the game. Not good for Torn, not to mention Ched's bottom line and us cheap asses that play for free....Come on if you need to bounty some one out of the game and need a low level player to bully, use collete's strategy, at least she is teaching some one who obviously needs to be schooled in how to behave in a social situation....

I don't often stick my neck out and take a stand unless it seems the right thing to do..but I have witnessed your behavior with a faction mate for just opening a chat with you to sell a welding helmet....he even apologized for bothering you, but you kept bountying him anyways....if you really didn't want someone to do that, you have the option in chat to close it to those you don't interact with....the countless bountys just bully behavior pure and simple...grow up man and quit tormenting folks...just because you can, doesn't mean you should...

Go Collete your obviously justified to use a game option open to all of us and I have used it as well.....But Dekloren has a habit of bullying people just because he can....Then defames them by calling them a cheat and restart for behavior he most likely caused. Sorry behavior is putting it mildly...anything else I could say about his behavior would get me my third ban,,,,I'll leave it as it is.
Foggy [939739]

So Dekloren is not only an ass, but a faction scammer too??? Well after all it is legal....but another one of those "just because you can does not mean you should" deals. It seems something Dekloren has a bad habit of doing. Dekloren doesn't deserve bounty's, he deserves fedding and deleteing....lolol jmho


Leemits [1988079]

Seems like there is no point continuing this thread then xD, I figured he would've taken atleast someones advice from here. Guessing he won't be around too long if he keeps acting that way. Sad part is we were trying to help him sort out the issue and he goes ahead and says stuff like that after creating this thread.



Foggy [939739]

Dekky baby, You got at least one fan...the one who keeps uprating your posts...lmao.... one loser following another..... ahahaha...Have you ever thought about using your money other than torment Torn subscibers...who probably will never spend another cent on this game? Thanks to you....as both you have boutied I know of were subscribers....I wonder how long that will last?

You are the worst of this game Dekloren...and probably proud of it. Stormraider you don't have anything to worry about from Dekloren....he'd rather drive out RL paying people from the game, and as you have no donator or subscriber status you ain't squat to him......but then in his world that probably does not compute....as he probably craps in his own bed and doesn't even notice.



Kingstown [1957679]

That would be 70M to get it. Pocketmoney. And would you consider it prestigious if you would get that title?
Jealous of your buster title btw. That's one that i consider really prestigious.
ReyDuvall [1526820]

I agree with your point that Egotist isn't prestigious.

I disagree with the blanket statement that went with it, is all.

And I don't personally consider the busting title prestigious. 38% of mine are after they stopped being very good, and to me the only way the busting title implies high status is as it relates to CE, of which busting numbers are no longer a proper representative of.
I do appreciate the kind words, though, thank you.
Foggy [939739]

It appears Vodka and Torn don't mix too well for me.....trying to help someone got a faction mate of mine 10 new bounty's....from who else...Torn's number one bully and low level menace.....nice Dekloren, punish the innocent for the sins of others...and of course your doing it to a subscriber to Torn as well.....Ched, Clansy, wtf are y'all doing allowing Dekloren to run off paying players.....obviously bullys are going to be bullys...but allowing them to run off paying players is just rediculous.......


I think I stepped in some chickenshit last night.... ;(

My apologies to the victims.

Edited to avoid a forum ban..... ;)