Hey, I've just joined Torn again since not playing for roughly a few years and damn, it's changed (For the better ofcourse.) I was just wondering if there's still a rap battling thread around? I recall one was named 'Rappers Delight' and I had a great time being apart of that! If anyone has got the down low on a thread like that, please hit me up. If there sadly isn't I'll probably post a thread and try to revive it. Peace & love.
Rap battles
Started by DoctorLevi [2004825] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Hey, I've just joined Torn again since not playing for roughly a few years and damn, it's changed (For the better ofcourse.) I was just wondering if there's still a rap battling thread around? I recall one was named 'Rappers Delight' and I had a great time being apart of that! If anyone has got the down low on a thread like that, please hit me up. If there sadly isn't I'll probably post a thread and try to revive it. Peace & love.
Look in the music forum and if there isn't one there just create one and see what happens
90s called ; )
Thanks for the heads up! I'll get to creating one in the next few days, it needs a bad ass title and graphics. ; )