I tried to withdrawl my first Miss Torn pic and submit a new one. I now have the grayed out box to submit a new picture that I cannot click on, and my original picture still up on the competition page. Is this a glitch?
Re-submitting Ms Torn pic
Started by YuCKy [1611005] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I tried to withdrawl my first Miss Torn pic and submit a new one. I now have the grayed out box to submit a new picture that I cannot click on, and my original picture still up on the competition page. Is this a glitch?
please do not glitch YuCKy
You could try to submit new submission now