Who actually likes this game? Give your thoughts below on what you may like and dislike about the game and be sure to answer the pole
You like it?
Started by mikemike1239 [1999586] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Who actually likes this game? Give your thoughts below on what you may like and dislike about the game and be sure to answer the pole
Oooo, Oooo. Me, ME! (waves hands frantically at the back of the room) I like it!
I like the Faction and the Bookies. The training and the trading.
Leslie! Me and him are like brothers ya know? Whatta guy.
Don't really like Od's, although I understand they are a necessary evil.
If you are returning every day and playing, then some part of you must like this game, right?
LOL this is weird.
If you are playing a game and not having fun when you are playing it you are a idiot. There are so many games to play find a fun one.
There are obviously a lot of people who play this game who arent having fun ie the evidence of whining EVERYWHERE.
What sort of masochist empty head plays a game they dont like? A idiot :P
No I don't like this game because I have no donator pack :-(
Can't stand it.
Have literally never logged in.
Same.
I was even tried for arson... when i tried to burn it down
I played one for some time just to upset everybody else who "did" like it before they fought me on it :)
Looking back it was a complete waste of time and probably should have just played on the console or read more on wiki.
to answer the Original Poster :
I like it because of the variety of things to do - you wont know about the good stuff because you will likely quit before you get anywhere or get into any worthwhile factions/alliances/make any friends/travel to trade/get a Torn girlfriend/ actually play the game. - unless you spend your time studying the guides hard and making a sound strategical plan for your next character.
GD is getting crappier day by day
*sighs*
I cant reach my keyboard sitting on this fence
...Answer what pole?... I didn't realise poles could talk....
...Unless we are talking about Polish of course..... *me looks for b0ti*...... ;)
Na I just come here to participate in something I demise.
Strip teases?
Yes, those of pink. He really doesn't want to see your strip teases.
And for the faction sex chat.
For the love of intelligent debate, if ever we get any, locked... [:sick:]