please, I don't want to be cheated, so I need some information
how does a trade function?
Started by pagliaman [2004578] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
please, I don't want to be cheated, so I need some information
Just make sure you start the trade and the other person adds the money - that way it is really difficult if not impossible to mug you straight after. Trade with guys with a lot of friends and not many enemies is also a good practice.
Its very easy. You put your money/stuff in the trade the other person puts their stuff in the trade.
If you like what you see click accept. if you dont like what you see dont click accept.
Important note there are a lot of nerds in this game who will try to scam you.
If the trade isnt right dont accept it.