The game was just so boring that there was only 1 thing left for me to do.
I thought this game would be fun but in reality it is no more than a phone game that is not successful enough to have a simple app.
This game is complete garbage and deserves to be in the worst text based games ever.
Anyone that has worked on this game deserves to be put on a grill a cooked like a hot dog.
Everyone that made the mechanics of this game is a complete idiot and has never played a real game before
This game does not feel very rewarding no matter what and should have a form of accomplishment. I feel that I would accomplish more if I just got my ballsack and slammed it on your mom's forhead maybe then she would smile instead of being reminded of how much of a failure her kid has become. MY FINAL VERDICT IS A 0/10 AND THIS GAME SHOULD GO OFFLINE AND NEVER BE BROUGHT BACK. ALSO TRUMP SUCKED SOME DICK