Buying:
Supply packs:
Drug packs
Box of grenades
Box of medical supplies
Medical items:
Small first aid kits - 19000
First aid kits - 21000
Morphine - 50000
Energy drinks:
Can of Munster
Can of Santa Shooters
Can of Rockstar Rudolph
Can of Red Cow
Can of Tourine Elite
Can of X-MASS
Drugs:
Xanax
Speed
LSD
*All 15% less than MV*
Other Boosters:
Erotic DVD
Selling:
Flowers:
Any and all, depends on my current stock
Weapons:
Kodachi swords - 125000
Macana - 120000
Tavor - 350000
Drugs:
Xanax - 860000
LSD - 75000
Market prices are always changing, and I am open to all negotiations.
I am quite the new trader, so if you have any tips, I would like them.
I am looking to buy 1%-10% less than the market price or OBO, there are exceptions depending on market values though.
I may not be a big trader(yet) but I can assure a quick, easy, and safe trade. I can also assure a price that is beneficial for the customer and I.