I downloaded and installed City Watch but each time I try to open it nothing happens checked sys tray and there is no icon. Not sure where to go from here.
City Watch Issue
Started by Umbra_Krow [1909872] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I downloaded and installed City Watch but each time I try to open it nothing happens checked sys tray and there is no icon. Not sure where to go from here.
Did you buy it from the points building?
If not, that explains why it happens.
Please go to www.torn.com/points.php to purchase it if you have yet to.
I did need to update, but still it is not opening. Would the lack of certain windows updates hinder me from using this application?
Yes of course I bought from the market, almost a year ago, but lately have only been active enough to log in to keep my job and educations. I had redownloaded watch today just to be sure I had an updated version.
I've reinstalled City Watch twice now. It works for a while, and then just vanishes from my computer. I've not bothered reinstalling this time.
I hadn't noticed it moved to the sys tray, dopey me. I only noticed cuz I was alerted of my destination arrival
i would scrap city watch and use TornTools or DoctorN. both are far superior.