DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU STUPID DEVS
DELETE ME
Started by mikemike1239 [1999586] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU STUPID DEVS
Give away all your stuff first
I did
I even gave a small loan of 1 million dollars to someone
Good hopefully to a noob. Anyway just make a multi and send money to the main and they will both be fedded and or deleted. I believe that is the easiest way to be forced outta the game or so I've seen
I have messaged the admins and made posts similar to this one have been waiting longer than i want to
Contact a secretary...
Why do you want to commit internet suicide?
Edit: You have so much to live for!
Edit edit: Just bear the pain a little longer, and I swear it'll get better!
Bye bye enjoy your life
Im really trying to get banned and it hasnt happened yet
Bet you'd get banned if you posted naked pictures of your pets.
I thought that would just be to gruesome and evil
Read the rules and break them....pretty simple
Just change the thread title to "Selling Torn account $5" and throw up a paypal email, that'll get you banned quickly.
Just ask to be fedded... it's not that hard, mail a secretary
I've been bearing for over a decade....
Viktorelle is lying.
It's just that I am too much of a coward to put an end to it all.
No discussion..
you have been told many times now to contact a secretary
Graved