Hai im suggesting torn will make calculator apps like "chat" and it will make trader easy to do calculations without using their phones calculator. Thanks!
On any device I care to think of there is already a fast, accessible calculator already handy.
Are we seriously becoming so lazy that it's "too hard" to click off your browser in order to use a calculator app that is already there on your device? :o
iPhones have a calculator that you can access from swiping up and my crappy droid tablet has a calculator overlay. So why waste dev time on something like this when it already exists in a useful format literally everywhere?
Apart from the fact I cannot see the numbers I want to use while in the app, and it takes me almost a minute to get into it, I guess. (Windows 8 sucks... but I can't downgrade to 7)
Going to go way off topic here as it's kind of a time sensitive issue - are you referring to PC / Laptop or phone?
If it's the former then you'd want to be upgrading to Windows 10 in the next week or so before the free upgrade period ends - trust me it's worth it.
To be honest while I liked windows 7 and wasn't going to upgrade, I'm glad I did now on my pc and it has even resurrected my 5 year old laptop which, while a decent spec machine at the time - i5-460 / 500gb hdd / 4gx /hd5650, was really starting to labour under Windows 7. After upgrading to Windows 10 (which admittedly required a bit of tweaking mostly with drivers and especially the gfx card driver due to the gfx card's legacy status meaning no more official support) it now runs as well as when I first took it out of the box (and it doesn't sound like it's about to take off all the time).